How do you Artfully Entertain?
Entertaining truly is an art form. How do you artfully entertain? What is the secret ingredient to delighting your guests?
Now calling all foodies, gourmands, hosts & hostesses. In this month of hosting and holiday cheer, we are seeking the most wonderful stories of entertaining - tried + true. From the most elaborate of gourmet feasts to the simplest sprigs of rosemary, what touches make you worthy of being deemed an Artful Entertainer?
Bella Cucina will name this year's Artful Entertainer on December 30th, 2009. For consideration, click here to visit us on Facebook. Write on our wall your story, tip, photo, ingredient, video, recipe or rule of thumb - how do you artfully entertain?
Our Artful Entertainer will be recognized by Bella Cucina and will receive a gourmet gift basket brimming with all you'll need to entertain in the coming year, including our favorite seasonal selections such as:
- Cranberry Apple Sauce + Panettone (for a delicious Christmas Cranberry Panettone bread pudding)
- Pumpkin + Sage pesto (for pumpkin + sage risotto)
- Caramelized onions + golden raisin antipasti (to serve with dolci di latte gorgonzola)
- Artichoke pesto (An Oprah’s O List favorite, ideal for making our signature warm appetizer dip)
- Dipping crackers
- A personally signed copy of our "La Bella Vita" cookbook
copyright 2009 Alisa Barry